1) Against extending middle class and payroll tax cuts.
2) Against extending student loan interest rates.
3) Against the Campaign Disclosure Act.
4) Against the Emergency Senior Citizens Relief Act.
5) Against Transportation Infrastructure Appropriations.
6) Against the Economic Development Revitalization Act.
7) Against the American Jobs Act.
Instead of this record of spite, Brown wants us to vote based on a funhouse mirror he holds up to his opponent.
Superficial? As Brown has disgracefully urged: “Just look at her!”
In depth? Just look at Brown’s record, a record that keeps contradicting its own glossy cover.
Jack Garvey can be reached at email@example.com.