- Real Estate News
3 Things You Should Know About Preliminary Title Reports
After the buyer and seller have reached agreement, but before the close of escrow, the preliminary title report needs review. It’s not going to be one of the most riveting documents you’ll ever read. But you should examine the preliminary title report closely, as it’s one of the most important documents a buyer will receive.
Yabba Dabba Dick Clark’s Flintstone-esque House for Sale
Who knew that the timeless music countdown maestro Dick Clark was also a lover of architecture as art? Or, make that, architecture as cave.
- Farrah Fawcett’s Childhood Home on Market
What $250,000 Can Buy In Different U.S. Housing Markets
Real estate is local, even during a national recession that has caused a bottoming of the U.S. housing market. So whether buyers are scouring the Denver real estate market for deals or peeking at Indianapolis homes for sale, what home shoppers can get for their money varies greatly depending on where they're looking.
Dwayne Johnson Buys Rockin’ South Florida House
It takes a big house to hold a big man. Especially if that man's as big as a rock. For that, we give you Dwayne Johnson and the mega-house the actor/wrestler apparently just bought.
- How to Help Boost Your Appraisal
- 9 Unconventional Ways to Improve Your Home
- Celebrity Living for Under $1 Million
- Report: ABC’s “The Bachelorette” Home Chosen in Charlotte, NC
- Rosie O’Donnell Selling Chicago Townhouse, Reportedly Moving Show to New York
- 5 Things Homebuyers and Sellers Should Know About Credits
- Beware of Value-Killing Home Renovations
- Tips for Fire Safety in Your Home
- Michael Jordan’s Chicago Estate Hits the Market for $29 Million
- “Dancing With the Stars” Stars Hope to Move Their Homes, Too
- One House, Two House, Red House, Blue House: Dr. Seuss-Like Homes for Sale
- Paula Abdul Lists Sherman Oaks Home for $1.889 million
- Farewell to Home: Hemingway’s Boyhood House for Sale in Chicago
- What You Can Get for $150,000
- Oprah’s, or Gayle King’s, NY Penthouse Hits the Market
- How to Break Up With Your Real Estate Agent
- Patricia Arquette Sells Vine-Covered Home
- New Orleans Homes Made for Mardi Gras
- Break Out the Speedos! See 10 Amazing Indoor Pools
- Matthew McConaughey Settles Down in Austin
- Top 3 Quick Kitchen & Bath Fixes for Listing a Home
- How to Vet an Investment Property
- Financial Questions to Ask Before You Get Married
- Scarlett Johansson and Ryan Reynolds’ Former Love Nest for Sale
- High-End Homes Appointed With High-End Tubs
- 3 Things You Should Know About Preliminary Title Reports
Plane through: Cessna lands on Houston golf course
HOUSTON (AP) — An area near the 11th hole at a Houston golf course provided a smooth landing spot after a small plane ran out of fuel and glided on to the grass.
The Cessna 170 was expected to be moved from Hermann Park on Tuesday. The unplanned landing of the single-engine plane happened Monday night on a flight from Lafayette, La.
- Maine ice shack transformed into 'Shangri-La'
- PETA proposes robotic groundhog for Pa. festival
- Judge: Dance parties a no-no at Jefferson Memorial
- Video: Man playing with chicken on NYC subway
- Plane through: Cessna lands on Houston golf course