1. LeGarrette Blount — Sets a team mark for all-purpose yards with 334 on the game. A beast in the running game, pounding Buffalo for 189 yards in 24 carries, and for an encore hits the jets for a pair of huge kick returns (83 and 62).
2. Julian Edelman — Team MVP. Played in his 16th straight game. Caught nine balls for 65 yards. Once all the real Pro-Bowlers start bowing out of the game, he deserves a call.
3. Logan Mankins — The guy played a season on a torn ACL. To see him hobble off the field like he did might have been as tough a moment as we saw this year, yes, even compared to the Gronk’s injury. Of course, he’s made of iron and was back on the field minutes later. To quote Ivan Drago, “He is like a piece of iron.” If John Hannah’s the best guard ever to play on this team, Mankins is clearly the toughest player to ever don the uniform.
1. Danny Amendola — Are you kidding me, son? You’re playing for the No. 2 seed, and you, the $5 million a year receiver, comes up with one catch for nine yards. Why did you even show up? This team goes nowhere without Amendola in the postseason. Hey, Welker Lite, it’s time to earn your dough.
2. Dont’a Hightower — The big fella returns. You’re telling me that the Bills lead backs ran the football 33 times and the starting inside linebacker made two, count ’em two, solo tackles. Of course, his running mate did him one better as Brandon Spikes finished with no solo tackles and a single assist. Spikes gets the bump for playing hurt.
3. Kyle Arrington — It’s amazing with the dozens of personnel changes made in the secondary over the season, every opponent consistently finds No. 25 and lights him up. Even Thad Lewis torched him.