Health officials are giving a lot of advice on how to limit the spread of this virus. What are you doing to limit your exposure?
BRYAN EATON/Staff photo. Jane Shapiro, left, of Newbury, and Bonnie Barish from the North Shore perform on Newburyport's Boardwalk to further cheer up passersby on the sunny and warm Monday afternoon. They compose music and perform at different events, most recently at a food pantry fundrais…
- What you need to know about coronavirus
- Coronavirus Updates: Wednesday, 12:30 p.m.
- Report: Mass. jobless rate could hit 25%
- Firehouse Center for the Arts closes until fall
- Local COVID-19 survivor lauds Anna Jaques staff
- Transfer of Screening Room ownership stalled by pandemic
- Newburyport's COVID-19 cases rise to 26
- Virtual Newburyport School Committee meeting experiences 'Zoombombing'
- Newburyport City Council considers ordinance to ban public gatherings
- Newburyport teenager is driven to help
This Week's Circulars
Premium Text Ads
- Police: Rowley man banned from town's Market Basket
- Health director orders businesses closed
- Teens charged with vandalizing Rowley Commons gazebo
- Baker closes parking lots at Salisbury Beach State Reservation and Sandy Point
- Rowley handbag maker switches to protective masks
- Surprise caravan spreads smiles in Amesbury
- Official: Newbury could close beaches if people don't cooperate
- Newburyport records 21 positive COVID-19 cases
- Food establishments, hours and options
- Merrimac girl, mother sew masks for those in need