Passengers in the rear section of the B-29 "Doc" had to rely on a video screen to see the view from the front of the aircraft. The screen allowed passengers to watch the plane while landing at Terre Haute Regional Airport.
Home delivery and Digital Access customers of The Daily News get deals for restaurants, hotels, attractions and other businesses, locally and across the country.
This Week's Circulars
Premium Text Ads
- Yacht Bella Vita collides with moored fishing boat
- Crash injures 3, boat lands on Newburyport dock
- Pressure mounts to cancel Newburyport Shark & Tuna Tournament
- West Newbury greenhouse's closure leaves future of property in flux
- Largest yacht to visit in years arrives in style
- Newburyport man arrested after folding chair dispute
- Merrimac man ruled dangerous, held without bail on rape charges
- Former Newburyport bookkeeper receives prison term
- Car hits wall near Moseley Pines, bursts into flames
- Buckling brick façade closes Inn Street intersection