Col Corey Simmons, commander of the 71st Flying Training Wing at Vance Air Force Base, speaks of how the investigation will proceed into the fatal crash between two T-38 Talons Thursday, Nov. 21, 2019.
As featured on
Two Air Force T-38 Talons assigned were involved in a mishap at approximately 9:10 a.m. Thursday at Vance Air Force Base, according to public affairs.
This Week's Circulars
- It's game on for new owners in Amesbury
- Spud's to close, new restaurant planned on Rowley site
- Merrimac woman sentenced to house arrest after buying alcohol for son
- Arrest warrant issued for former Port business owner
- Police: Woman drove over parking attendant's foot
- Police officers investigate hoax in Newburyport
- Business owner finds success with Market Square move
- Salisbury woman loses license after fatal Seabrook crash
- Merrimac natives building audience with Morning Blitz newsletter
- Newburyport's McGee, Wiehe join Byfield's Clark in battle for second straight Super Bowl title