NEWBURYPORT - Author/photographer John Kolkin will be speaking at the Firehouse Center for the Arts tonight, Oct. 18, at 7 p.m. The free event will also feature a book signing segment.
NEWBURYPORT — The Powow River Poets will present a poetry reading Saturday at 3 p.m. at Newburyport Public Library, 94 State St. Local poets Rhina P. Espaillat and Alfred Nicol will present a mix of new work, timely poems and selections from their book “Brief Accident of Light.”
To see a complete listing of local religion notes, go to newburyportnews.com. To have religion notes listed on Friday for the weekend, please email them to email@example.com by Tuesday.
The following is a list of free takeout and limited delivery meals available in the region as provided by area churches and nonprofits. Please email additions or corrections to Richard Lodge, firstname.lastname@example.org.
AMESBURY – The Amesbury Lions along with the American Red Cross will be sponsoring a community blood drive on Thursday, April 2 at the Holy Family Church, Parish Hall located on 9 Sparhawk St.
Home delivery and Digital Access customers of The Daily News get deals for restaurants, hotels, attractions and other businesses, locally and across the country.
This Week's Circulars
- Last call at The Ale House in Amesbury
- Amesbury bicyclist killed by hit-and-run driver in Salisbury
- After a year off, Newburyport and Amesbury renew Thanksgiving rivalry
- 'This Means Everything!': Amesbury clinches the CAL with defensive gem against rival Newburyport on Thanksgiving
- 18 Amesbury students test positive for COVID-19
- History Made, But Chasing More: Georgetown's Lucido putting together one of state's best ever receiving seasons
- COVID-19 outbreak traced to Amesbury Jets football banquet
- Suspect in hit-and-run held without bail
- Essex DA's Office: No arrests yet in fatal hit-and-run
- Kelcourse says city unfairly blaming Jets for COVID outbreak