Proper hand hygiene is the most important thing you can do to prevent the spread of germs and to protect yourself and others from illnesses. When not done carefully, germs on the fingertips, palms and thumbs, and between fingers, are often missed. This video demonstrates the World Health Organization (WHO) technique for hand-washing. Watch the video to be sure you are washing your hands thoroughly.
Learn more about the Johns Hopkins Hospital Department of Hospital Epidemiology and Infection Control: hopkinsmedicine.org/heic
As featured on
As the threat from the coronavirus grows, the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention and other public health officials are stressing the importance of hand-washing.
Gov. Baker is allowing Bay State golf courses to open as long as people observe social distancing guidelines. What should happen next?
This Week's Circulars
- Newburyport rally calls for justice for George Floyd
- Big Block to appeal Salisbury Conservation Commission's denial
- Second woman could face charges after Salisbury Beach brawl
- Salisbury, Amesbury pot shops back in business
- Vera Ristorante co-owner: 'We’re ready to go'
- A little closer to normal: Salisbury salon welcomes return of clients
- Rules for reopening NH hotels, gyms, attractions taking shape
- Lowell man dies after truck hits stopped motorcycle on I-495
- Salisbury Conservation Commission shoots down beach condo plan
- Sea View refuses to do COVID-19 tests on residents, staff