CONCORD – Gov. Chris Sununu has withdrawn his nomination of Rockingham County Attorney Patricia Conway of Salem, New Hampshire, to serve as a Superior Court judge.
SEABROOK — Many incumbents running for re-election in local districts were victorious in the New Hampshire primary Tuesday night, but noted they still have work to do before the November election.
CONCORD, N.H. — The New Hampshire Supreme Court ruled Thursday that eliminating the distinction between “residency” and “domicile” for voting purposes would be constitutional, siding with Republicans who argue that out-of-state college students who vote here should be subject to the same re…
Home delivery and Digital Access customers of The Daily News get deals for restaurants, hotels, attractions and other businesses, locally and across the country.
This Week's Circulars
Holiday - Thelma Pauline (Dow) Doyle passed away peacefully at home on August 23, 2021. Thelma and her husband, Arthur Jere Doyle Jr., celebrated their 74th wedding anniversary on July, 19, 2021, in Holiday, FL, their home of many years. Thelma was born in Dracut, MA, the daughter of Ernest …
- Salisbury woman to compete on 'Jeopardy!' tonight
- Salisbury woman charged with OUI after boat runs aground
- Black bear spotted in Salisbury neighborhood
- Mayoral race narrowed to Tontar, Reardon in November
- City reviews Market Landing Park expansion
- Police probe racially charged fight at Georgetown HS football game
- Byfield rape suspect arrested Sunday, released Monday
- Lewdness suspect returns to court
- Signs torn down, stolen from new development
- Most Greater Newburyport communities see double-digit rise in positive COVID cases
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.
SEABROOK – With about an hour left before the polls close, officials said 53 percent of Seabrook residences were without electricity, but heavy voting earlier in the day still pushed the vote totals up.
CONCORD, N.H. — The New Hampshire Attorney General and U.S. Attorney for New Hampshire have set up voter hotlines to handle voter inquiries and complaints on Election Day, Tuesday.
SEABROOK — There have been years when the Kentucky Derby hasn’t had as many horses running for the roses as this year’s field of candidates running in New Hampshire’s Sept. 13 primary for the seat in the corner office being vacated by Gov. Maggie Hassan.