HAVERHILL — A little more than six years ago, Diana DiZoglio came out of practically nowhere and unseated a longtime state representative in the Democratic primary.
BOSTON – Her Republican primary opponents may not be eager to debate, but with three weeks until the election U.S. Senate candidate Beth Lindstrom is determined to draw distinctions between herself and the race's perceived front-runner, state Rep. Geoff Diehl.
BOSTON — The longest serving statewide elected official in Massachusetts will have a challenger for re-election in 2018, from within his own party.
BOSTON — Lowell is the most populous city in the sprawling 3rd Congressional District and historically plays an oversized role in determining who the region sends to Congress.
BOSTON – Republican Rick Green, the wealthy owner of a Pepperell-based auto parts company and founder of the conservative non-profit Massachusetts Fiscal Alliance, may challenge U.S. Sen. Elizabeth Warren for re-election in 2018, according to two sources with knowledge of his thinking.
WASHINGTON – Donald Trump’s Twitter foe, Sen. Elizabeth Warren, struck a defiant tone Thursday in her first public remarks since the election.
BOSTON — An elected official’s questioning of a judicial nominee’s faith has spilled into her re-election campaign as the opponent running to unseat Governor’s Councilor Eileen Duff has demanded an apology.
This Week's Circulars
Newburyport - John Matthew McVey, 90, of Newburyport, formerly of North Andover, died early Saturday Morning at Anna Jaques Hospital in Newburyport. He was the beloved husband of 60 years to Jean C. (Milner) McVey. Born in Andover, November 2, 1928, he was one of three sons of the late Edwar…
- Wojcicki to buy former Amesbury school, convert to condos
- Newburyport football dedicates season to the late Kevin Sullivan
- Police: Man tried to burn down corrections building
- Seabrook man sentenced to 5 years in prison
- Newbury Health Board pushes restaurant on sanitation violations
- Rowley pitcher, 14, tabbed No. 1 freshman in US
- Amesbury PD: Woman drove into grocery carts while drunk
- Newbury girl raises money to protect Merrimack River
- Newburyport police arrest Merrimac man on drug charges
- Police: Ex-business owner threatened employee with bat