HAVERHILL — A little more than six years ago, Diana DiZoglio came out of practically nowhere and unseated a longtime state representative in the Democratic primary.
BOSTON – Her Republican primary opponents may not be eager to debate, but with three weeks until the election U.S. Senate candidate Beth Lindstrom is determined to draw distinctions between herself and the race's perceived front-runner, state Rep. Geoff Diehl.
BOSTON — The longest serving statewide elected official in Massachusetts will have a challenger for re-election in 2018, from within his own party.
BOSTON — Lowell is the most populous city in the sprawling 3rd Congressional District and historically plays an oversized role in determining who the region sends to Congress.
BOSTON – Republican Rick Green, the wealthy owner of a Pepperell-based auto parts company and founder of the conservative non-profit Massachusetts Fiscal Alliance, may challenge U.S. Sen. Elizabeth Warren for re-election in 2018, according to two sources with knowledge of his thinking.
WASHINGTON – Donald Trump’s Twitter foe, Sen. Elizabeth Warren, struck a defiant tone Thursday in her first public remarks since the election.
BOSTON — An elected official’s questioning of a judicial nominee’s faith has spilled into her re-election campaign as the opponent running to unseat Governor’s Councilor Eileen Duff has demanded an apology.
Home delivery and Digital Access customers of The Daily News get deals for restaurants, hotels, attractions and other businesses, locally and across the country.
This Week's Circulars
- Things looking up for Amesbury pizzeria
- Newburyport doctor fined for allegedly violating federal drug law
- Port Sheet Metal closing up shop after 4 decades
- Salisbury Beach Center is back, ready for cleanup
- Fireworks sting in Salisbury leads to 8 summonses
- $32K raised for West Newbury crash victim
- Newburyport celebrates Juneteenth Day
- Port man reports theft of 'thin blue line' flag
- Amesbury overlay district could grow to 230 housing units
- Amesbury man pleads guilty to 1 charge, gets probation in child assault case
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.