NEWBURY — Voters here narrowly approved local ballot Question 5 that would keep the prospect of building a new police station and renovation of Town Hall in play.
BOSTON — Legalization of marijuana would result in greater dangers on Massachusetts roadways, where authorities are ill-equipped to even know whether drivers are intoxicated by the leafy green drug, opponents of Question 4 said yesterday.
This Week's Circulars
- Police: Salisbury man dies in truck crash in Merrimac
- Couple opens newest Ohana Kitchen in Newburyport's Port Plaza
- Salisbury man identified in fatal crash in Merrimac
- Rowley man charged with attempted murder
- Storm closes schools, cuts power to thousands in Greater Newburyport
- Amesbury woman faces OUI charge after accident
- Chain Bridge to close this weekend
- Opt Out Newburyport criticized for signs, Facebook post
- LETTER: Time for a new mayor in Amesbury
- Tempers flare in West Newbury over conflict of interest claims