NEWBURY — Voters here narrowly approved local ballot Question 5 that would keep the prospect of building a new police station and renovation of Town Hall in play.
BOSTON — Legalization of marijuana would result in greater dangers on Massachusetts roadways, where authorities are ill-equipped to even know whether drivers are intoxicated by the leafy green drug, opponents of Question 4 said yesterday.
This Week's Circulars
- Tenants move into Salisbury affordable housing complex
- New Waterfront West proposal: 7 buildings, up to 215 housing units
- Parking space removal points toward expanded park in Newburyport
- Newburyport CBD shop ordered to stop selling food, vape products
- Newburyport man held for mental evaluation after apartment burglary
- DA: Suspect in Amesbury girl's death may have 12-plus sexual assault victims
- Newbury man's license suspended in OUI case
- POLICE LOG: Aug. 13, 2019
- Salisbury sex offender jailed again for failing to register
- Amesbury mayor: 'Let people vote' on state sanctuary law
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.