NEWBURY — Voters here narrowly approved local ballot Question 5 that would keep the prospect of building a new police station and renovation of Town Hall in play.
BOSTON — Legalization of marijuana would result in greater dangers on Massachusetts roadways, where authorities are ill-equipped to even know whether drivers are intoxicated by the leafy green drug, opponents of Question 4 said yesterday.
Home delivery and Digital Access customers of The Daily News get deals for restaurants, hotels, attractions and other businesses, locally and across the country.
This Week's Circulars
ORMOND BEACH - Judith Ann (Sager) Swisher formerly of Lowell, Mass., and Georgetown, Mass., passed away peacefully on December 2, 2020. Judy's funeral is being held at Lowell Cemetery on Monday, May 10, 2021, at 12 p.m. sharp. Her graveside service at Lowell Cemetery, 1025 Lawrence St., Lowe…
- Newburyport police seek man who robbed downtown business
- Harrington looking for $5.1M for Ring's Island, Salisbury Beach
- Co-workers mourn death of Grog bartender Lesley Fitzgerald
- NH man admits he struck girlfriend who later died
- Man charged in Salisbury was arrested after Capitol riot
- Celtics legend signs autographs at Salisbury Sports Pub
- Ipswich man barred from Rowley Market Basket
- Merrimac's Pat Freiermuth selected in second round of NFL Draft by Pittsburgh Steelers
- City looks to next PI plan after removing shredded bags
- Forest Road housing complex continues to receive criticism