Notre Dame scored the most points it has all season so far Saturday night in a 44-34 win over North Carolina at Notre Dame Stadium. Here are some of the images from the high-octane contest.
As featured on
SOUTH BEND – North Carolina came into Saturday’s game ranked in the top 20 nationally in both total offense and scoring offense. The Tar Heels and quarterback Sam Howell looked the part of an offensive juggernaut against a Fighting Irish defense playing without safety Kyle Hamilton in the secondary. UNC dropped 34 points and 564 total yards of offense in the contest.
Home delivery and Digital Access customers of The Daily News get deals for restaurants, hotels, attractions and other businesses, locally and across the country.
This Week's Circulars
- Last call at The Ale House in Amesbury
- 'This Means Everything!': Amesbury clinches the CAL with defensive gem against rival Newburyport on Thanksgiving
- After a year off, Newburyport and Amesbury renew Thanksgiving rivalry
- History Made, But Chasing More: Georgetown's Lucido putting together one of state's best ever receiving seasons
- COVID-19 outbreak traced to Amesbury Jets football banquet
- Teen held in car theft in Ipswich
- Suspect in hit-and-run held without bail
- Kelcourse says city unfairly blaming Jets for COVID outbreak
- COVID-19 testing lab sues Rowley nursing home
- Port artist community mourns loss of colleague