Bryan Eaton freelanced at the Daily News while going to Triton High School. Worked at the Lawrence Eagle Tribune for 12 years, spent time in Florida, then started as full time photo chief at the Daily News in January of 1992. "I've met some wonderful people in the community I grew up in, worked with some outstanding people and am proud to be a part of local journalism at the very front lines. I'll miss covering the greater Newburyport community but will certainly be a part of it."
This Week's Circulars
Salisbury, MA - Jean E. (Kennedy) Ober, age 86, longtime Salisbury resident, passed in the early hours of Wednesday, October 21, 2020 at Country Center for Health & Rehab in Newburyport. She was the beloved wife of Arthur T. Ober, her husband of 65 years. Born in Danvers, July 5, 1934, J…
Newburyport, MA - Daniel B. Souther, age 58, former resident of Newburyport, died unexpectedly Sunday afternoon, October 18, 2020 in Haverhill. Born in Newburyport, February 3, 1962, he was one of se children of the late Fred L. and Mary C. (Barrett) Souther and had attended schools in Newbu…
- C&J Bus leaving Newburyport for Seabrook
- Belated groundbreaking in Salisbury for $18.5M project
- Area restaurants close for winter
- Two-alarm fire rips through former Plum Island garage
- Amesbury school superintendent, mayor at odds over reopening plan
- Police: Woman sent homemade pornography to Salisbury teen
- Salisbury man jailed after allegedly violating judge's order
- Webster man sentenced to house arrest for sending obscene matter
- West Newbury voters make quick work of warrant
- Salisbury restaurant closed for violating COVID-19 rules
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.