Halloween may be a much different celebration this year, but it isn’t stopping Kids Corner readers from donning their disguises and having some fun. Here are some of our clever readers showing off their costumes as they get ready to mark the haunting holiday tomorrow.
This Week's Circulars
- 3 p.m. UPDATE: Missing Emmy Rose crew may have been headed for Gloucester
- Iconic Seabrook seafood restaurant for sale
- Amesbury hit with large community spread of COVID-19
- Well-known student moves on from AHS
- Rowley horse racing track goes off the rails
- Rowley man faces sex-for-hire charge after confrontation
- Amesbury man gets jail time for attacking woman
- Holiday plans finalized for downtown Newburyport
- Mayor: COVID-19 deaths were at 'long term care facility'
- Capsized harbormaster's boat deemed 'total loss'