WAGING WAR: The region is forging ahead in the battle against opiates, but the death toll continues to rise. In 2015, heroin has claimed more than 200 lives in our region alone.
Massachusetts is pouring millions of dollars and resources into the war against heroin and prescription drug addiction, but substance abuse ex…
7 updates to this series since
This Week's Circulars
- Lowell man dies after truck hits stopped motorcycle on I-495
- Iconoclastic artist made a life, family in Newburyport
- Beaches and Plum Island public parking lot open Monday
- The Parlor won't compromise clients' safety by reopening
- Salisbury, Amesbury pot shops back in business
- Local restaurants gear up for when rules are eased
- Amesbury death toll from COVID-19 rises to 20
- Vera Ristorante co-owner: 'We’re ready to go'
- Newbury police: Sex offender sent porn to undercover officer
- Rules for reopening NH hotels, gyms, attractions taking shape