This interactive map depicts the number of unintentional opioid overdose deaths that took place in Essex County from 2000 to 2014. Use the sliding scale on the top left side to select a year. Check or uncheck the boxes next to each city and town's name to filter your results. In this map, "o…
Somewhere in your community today, an individual may be deciding it is finally time to put an end to addiction to painkillers or heroin. It’s a decision typically leveraged in desperation, experts say, when the addict faces losing a spouse, a family, a home, freedom.
Since opening in 2007 as the state’s first high school for addicts trying to recover, Northshore Recovery High School has turned around the lives of hundreds of students.
This Week's Circulars
Center Ossipee, NH - Robert L. Hughes, age 64, currently living in Center Ossipee, NH, passed away at his home on Sunday, August 11, 2019. Born in Beverly, Mass. on June 20, 1955. After graduating from Masconomet High School he enlisted in the United States Army where he served as a Miltary …
- Salisbury pot shop may open this week
- Clergy, activists carry coffin through Newburyport on way to NH
- Greater Newburyport coffee shops ditch disposable cups
- Water main valve failure leaves Amesbury residents high and dry
- Salisbury woman honored as top Myra Kraft Community MVP
- Pentucket middle-high school project moves forward
- 5 rescued after boat collision
- Deal for ATG in the works
- Newburyport assistant harbormaster recalls weekend water rescue
- Riverside Cafe has a new owner; Haley's to stay open year round