Check out this year’s schedule of free Trails & Sails events to discover some of the places that make the North of Boston region unique.
Starting Friday, Sept. 18, events will feature landscapes, historical properties and array of cultural experiences within the Essex National Heritage Area.
Some Trails & Sails events will be held online. Others are do-it-yourself. The schedule also includes some in-person, small group events. Most are family friendly.
The Trails & Sails schedule runs through Sunday, Sept. 27.
For more information visit trailsandsails.org
Home delivery and Digital Access customers of The Daily News get deals for restaurants, hotels, attractions and other businesses, locally and across the country.
This Week's Circulars
Celebration of Life Michael "Smokey" McCann Please join family and friends for a Celebration of Life for Michael "Smokey" McCann on October 30th, 2021 from 1-4 pm at the Polish Club, 14 1/2 Mill St, Amesbury, MA 01913. Wear your best tie dye or Hawaiian shirt. And if you are lucky enough to …
bucksport - Michael Justin Little, born May 19, 1948, in Caribou, Maine, died Friday, October 1, 2021, in Bucksport, Maine, surrounded by many of the people he loved, on the farm that he loved. Mike was the epitome of the Renaissance Man—he was a scholar and a farmer; a dancer and a carpente…
- Housing complex proposed for Route 1 at Haley's
- Nock Middle School student faces identity theft charge
- West Newbury officials vote to replace historically dubious sign
- Pro football player visits Port elementary school
- Bear killed on Route 110 in Salisbury
- Amesbury looking to repurpose old truck stop
- LETTER: 'Stunned' by Kelcourse's response at forum
- Amesbury florist ordered to stop harassing business owner
- Salisbury man remains in custody after weekend car crash
- Former Salisbury bar owner arraigned in court
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.