SEABROOK - In its never-ending search for water to supply its growing population and businesses, selectmen OK'd investigating the possibilities of redrilling existing wells to increase their production, including one that got a 'bad rap' years ago. This article can be read in full with a Plus Edition account.
Home delivery and Digital Access customers of The Daily News get deals for restaurants, hotels, attractions and other businesses, locally and across the country.
This Week's Circulars
- Yacht Bella Vita collides with moored fishing boat
- Crash injures 3, boat lands on Newburyport dock
- West Newbury greenhouse's closure leaves future of property in flux
- Music video filmed at former Pat's Diner
- Largest yacht to visit in years arrives in style
- Car hits wall near Moseley Pines, bursts into flames
- Merrimac man ruled dangerous, held without bail on rape charges
- West Newbury families evacuated after propane gas leak
- More of Parker River National Wildlife Refuge beach opens
- Newburyport chief of staff named Boxford town administrator