To the editor:
President Joe Biden was busy Friday negotiating with Democratic leaders in an effort to move along his social safety net agenda. The ambitious — and extremely expensive — legislation has been billed as “cradle to grave” security for Americans.
Most folks like to get through Halloween before thinking about Christmas. This year, however, a steady drumbeat of stories about cargo containers off the coast of California have us worrying whether there will be anything to put under the tree come December.
In the latest example of misunderstanding Massachusetts drivers, state Transportation Secretary Jamey Tesler outlined a proposal to the MassDOT board of directors to have empty buses drive in the breakdown late along a seven-mile stretch of Interstate 93 during the morning and evening rush h…
In a state where some drivers think a yellow traffic light means speed up and view bicyclists in bike lanes as obstacles that prevent passing on the right, it should be no surprise that the pandemic brought a drop in seat belt use.
Home delivery and Digital Access customers of The Daily News get deals for restaurants, hotels, attractions and other businesses, locally and across the country.
This Week's Circulars
- Bear killed on Route 110 in Salisbury
- Pro football player visits Port elementary school
- Nock Middle School student faces identity theft charge
- Housing complex proposed for Route 1 at Haley's
- LETTER: 'Stunned' by Kelcourse's response at forum
- Former Salisbury bar owner arraigned in court
- Contractor gets jail time for swindling clients
- LETTER: With Kelcourse 'we can make up for lost time'
- Newburyport mayoral hopefuls square off at forum
- In the front row: Dennis Drinkwater may be Sox's No. 1 fan
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.