Rarely found in scenic Magnolia, according to Realtor Martha Anger of Engel & Völkers By the Sea, this extraordinary shingle-style home within a short distance of the beach and the village, boasts an innately private cul-de-sac setting on nearly two bucolic acres. And while it dates back to the 1880s and is known for once being the summer home of Captain Charles G.C. Thornton, it has received extensive updates focused on 21st century proficiency. New to market, it is listed for $829,000.
This Week's Circulars
- Rail trail bridge sign targets Newburyport business owner
- Concerns raised after overdose death in Salisbury
- Newburyport man's message in bottle completes 21-year journey
- Driver flips car in Salisbury Square
- Amesbury Hallmark store to close after 18 years
- Seabrook employee faces wiretapping charge
- State rep. accuses Seabrook officer of drug use, criminal conduct
- Chamber director running for Amesbury mayor
- Healey donates $100,000 to Carriage Museum
- Police search for Amesbury man after alleged attack
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.